This song was written by Johnny Mercer in 1944 and was recorded by The Pied Pipers in 1945. Cliff Richard recorded the song in 1961. Ringo Starr recorded his version of the song in 1969. His version was recorded at Trident Studios and was arranged and produced by George Martin. Ringo Starr was backed by the George Martin Orchestra. The song was released in 1970 on Ringo Starr’s album Sentimental Journey.