This song was written by Sammy Fain and Paul Francis Webster and was recorded by The Four Aces in 1955. Ringo Starr recorded his version of the song in 1970.His version was arranged by Quincy Jones. It was recorded at EMI Studios and was produced by George Martin. Ringo Starr was backed by the George Martin Orchestra. The song was released on Ringo Starr’s 1970 album Sentimental Journey.