This song was written by Fats Waller and Andy Razaf. It was recorded by Louis Armstrong in 1930. Ringo Starr’s version of the song was recorded over two sessions taking place in 1969 and 1970. The backing track was recorded by the George Martin Orchestra at Trident Studios in London in 1969. Ringo Starr recorded his vocals for the song at EMI Studios in 1970. Ringo Starr’s version of the song was arranged by Oliver Nelson and produced by George Martin. It was released in 1970 on Ringo Starr’s album Sentimental Journey.