This song was written by Hoagy Carmichael and Mitchell Parish. Billy Eckstine recorded the song in 1950. Ringo Starr recorded his version of the song in 1969. It was recorded at Wessex Sound Studios in London and was produced by George Martin. Ringo Starr’s version was arranged by Paul McCartney. Ringo Starr was backed by the George Martin Orchestra. It was released on his 1970 album Sentimental Journey.