This song was written by Fred and Doris Fisher and was recorded by The Ink Spots in 1940. Ringo Starr recorded his version of the song in 1970. It was recorded at Morgan Sound Studios in London. Ringo Starr was backed by the George Martin Orchestra. Ringo Starr’s version was arranged by Ron Goodwin and produced by George Martin. It was released on Ringo Starr’s album Sentimental Journey in 1970.