This album of electronic music was recorded in 1966. It is made up of seven tracks recorded by various artists. The album includes one track by Andres Lewin-Richter, three tracks by Ilhan Mimaroglu, one track by Tzvi Avni, and two tracks by Walter Carlos. The album was released on the Turnabout label in 1966. It was the first in a series of five albums released between 1966 and 1970. John Lennon owned a copy of the album.
1) Andres Lewin-Richter : Study No.1
2) Ilhan Mimaroglu : Le Tombeau D’Edgar Poe
3) Ilhan Mimaroglu : Intermezzo
4) Ilhan Mimaroglu : Bowery Bum
1) Tzvi Avni : Vocalise
2) Walter Carlos : Variations For Flute And Electronic Sound
3) Walter Carlos : Dialogues For Piano And Two Loundspeakers